Our 2017 Summer Camps
Summer Camp Brochure
Summer Camp Registration Form
Summer Camp Parent Information Guide
Convenient Camp Hours
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Family Discounts are available for the second and third child when registered in the same weeks. Day camp fees will be reduced by $5.00 per week for each additional child from the same family.
Please bring the following items daily
• Swimsuit and towel (in plastic bag)
• A hat, sunscreen and change of clothes
• Running shoes
• Nutritious PEANUT/NUT FREE LUNCH (all campers lunches and snacks will be checked by the counselors at fi rst snack)
• Snacks and plenty of liquids (water bottle required)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Extra clothing for Young Campers is recommended
Please label all clothing and belongings. Please do not bring any valuables, toys or electronics to camp. If these items are brought to camp, they will be removed and returned at the end of the day. The YMCA is not responsible for any lost items.
Registration must be done in person.
The first week of camp chosen must be paid in full at the time of registration. Each additional week of camp registration requires a NON REFUNDABLE 25% DEPOSIT. The balance is due by post dated cheques, Visa, Mastercard or American Express and dated TWO WEEKS prior to the start of the camp week that the camper(s) is registered.
||Splashing Into Summer
||Wild About the Y
||July 31- August 4
||Space Station Vacation
||Around the World in 5 days
||August 28-Sept 1
||The Ultimate YMCA Challenge
**Please note that camps will not run Monday August 7th, 2017. Camp fees will be adjusted accordingly.
The refund/cancellation policy is as follows:
• Must be made in writing by completing a “Program Cancellation Request Form” located at the Membership Sales and Service Desk
• Refunds and credits must be requested at least 14 days prior to the start of the program
• The 25% deposit made at the time of registration is nonrefundable unless there is an extenuating circumstance (medical or emergency situation). The proper documentation is required for all cancellations and refunds for medical and emergency reasons
• Refunds are not granted if a parent/guardian withdraws a camper early from the session
• Refunds are not granted if a camper is sent home for misconduct
** The Camp Director makes the final decision as to who qualifies for refunds**
We Promote Family Involvement
Camp parents are invited to become part of the camp experience by participating in our Family Involvement Event.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:00 - 6:30pm
Rain Date Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:00 - 6:30pm
For more information, please contact:
(613) 966-9622 ext.234